Privately separated from the main house, the three very individually designed and well appointed guest bedrooms are furnished to a high standard. Each has an en-suite shower or bathroom.
The Hay Loft
King size with en suite bathroom on the first floor.
Double with en-suite shower room on ground floor.
Twin with en-suite shower room on ground floor.
Each bedroom has:
- Posture sprung mattress and sumptuous, hypoallergenic duvets
- Wall-mounted, flat screen Freeview TV and free super-fast Wi-Fi
- Hospitality tray with a wide range of beverages and tasty hand-baked biscuits
- Corkscrew and wine glasses
- Complementary chocolates and Harrogate spring waters
- Individually controlled radiators
- Hair dryer and radio alarm clock
Each en-suite has:
- Power shower and Shaver socket
- Heated towel rail and Extractor fan
- Luxurious white Egyptian cotton towels and bath/shower mat, anti slip mat
- Range of gentle Mitchells toiletries with natural ingredients for sensitive skin
Private Guest Lounge
Descend two stone steps into a charming and restful lounge with views “to die for” through the large barn window. There is no television but luxurious sofas to sink into and a corner fire for chilly evenings. Here are binoculars, books, games, maps and local information together with Joe’s interesting collection of antique tools and dairy equipment which often spark off a conversation!
Ascend the two stone steps from the lounge into the breakfast room enjoying the same delightful view, albeit from afar. There are individual tables, each seating two people but these can be extended to accommodate four or six people if you are in a group with family or friends .
At breakfast, make your choices from the buffet table followed by a wholesome Dales breakfast chosen from a tempting menu together with as much toast and tea or coffee as you require.
On sunny afternoons, comfortable chairs and individual tables mean you can relax with your tea and scones in this enviable picture-postcard setting.